These photos made me think of albums I've seen of cool people I know actually climbing/ a Portlandia-esque montage of how I would pretend to know things about climbing...
Shot 1: Steep angle to establish the precariousness and incredible-ness of the climb.
Shot 2: Set the scale and undaunted/exhilarated stance of climbers.
Shot 3: Wardrobe is really everything.
Shot 4/5: Beginning Pitches (Notice our fabulous finger-holding technique and great use of legs.)
Shot 6: The Reach
Shot 7: Some rewarding teamwork.
Shot 8: Re-establish the extreme height and daring of our climb (and relative ease despite clinging to a cliff face = bonus cool points.)
Shot 9: Looking down after 'owning' our climb and jamming... and crimping... and uh... this reminds me of when I try to make fun of my genius brother and end up getting stumped by my lack of mathmatical engineering language.
Anyway. We're pretty cool. We can climb rocks in dresses.
No comments:
Post a Comment